With all-new updated engineering, the Cameo 5 is the fastest, most accurate, and quietest machine in Silhouette's lineup.
Machine features include:
- Power tool capability
- Auto-cross cutting with the AutoBlade
- New reinforced roll feeder attachment (attachable)
- Quieter operation
- Electrostatic mat (optional add-on accessory)
- Adjustable pinch rollers with improved grip strength and the ability to customize the position
- Improved registration mark reading for Print & Cut jobs
- Smooth opening lid architecture
- Full 12-inch cutting width
- Cut up to 16 feet in length
- Matless cutting capabilities
- 3 mm height clearance for thicker materials
- Automatic tool detection
- Wireless cutting with Bluetooth® connectivity
- PixScan™ compatible
- Driven by Silhouette Studio® giving you limitless design options to customize your projects
Silhouette Cameo® 5
AC Adapter/Power cable set
Blade adjustment tool
Silhouette Studio® software (download)
100 exclusive designs (available with registration)
1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with registration)
- Cutting Area: 12 in. x 24 in. with a cutting mat, 11.6in. x 16 ft. with lined material (when using Roll Feeder)
- Maximum Material Thickness: 3 mm (118.11 mils)
- Maximum Cutting Force:
- Tool Holder 1: 300 gf
- Tool Holder 2: 5 kgf (highest in machine class)
- Interface: USB 2.0 (FULL-speed) / Bluetooth®
- Unit Dimensions: 22.28 in. x 6.94 in. x 4.89 in. (56.6 cm x 17.6 cm x 12.4 cm)
- Unit Weight: 11 lbs. 2.1 oz (5.05 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 24.80 in. x 10.75 in. x 9.45 in. (63 cm x 27.3 cm x 24 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs 13.1oz (7.63kg)
- Warranty: One year parts and labor (Limited to USA and Canada only)
- Requires Silhouette Studio® software version: 4.5.700 or higher
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows 10 or later, macOS X 11 or later
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis...