Heat Press Zone ("we" and "us") is the operator of (https://www.heatpresszone.com) ("Website"). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below.
These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and
we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, we will cancel and refund
the out-of-stock items and dispatch the rest of the order.
2. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be
collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
3. Delivery Terms
3.1. Transit Time
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 1-7 days.
3.2. Order Preparation and operating times
Orders placed before 12 PM - CT will be dispatched the same day, otherwise, within the next business day.
Our warehouse operates Monday through Saturday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
3.3. Change Of Delivery Address
Due to the security reasons we do not accept delivery address changing requests after payment is made. In case of typing wrong shipping
address, we will cancel the order and issue a refund. After that, you can consider placing your order again with the correct delivery address.
3.4. P.O. Box Shipping
Heat Press Zone will ship to P.O. box addresses using USPS only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
3.5. Military Address Shipping
We are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer this service using courier services.
3.6. Items Out Of Stock
If an item is out of stock, we will cancel and refund the out-of-stock items and dispatch the rest of the order.
3.7. Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest
updates made available by the shipping provider.
5. Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the
parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
6. Duties & Taxes
6.1 Sales Tax
Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been
dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please reject the parcel and refer to our refund policy.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
8.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
8.2 Process for parcel lost in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
9. Customer service
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at hpz@HeatPressZone.com
- Returns Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Sale or clearance items cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods and chemical materials.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Heat transfer vinyl,
- Decal / sign vinyl,
- Transfer papers,
- Teflon papers,
- Silicon papers,
- Spray adhesives,
- Screen cleaners,
- Vinyl removing solvents,
- Heat presses,
- Vinyl cutters,
- Cutter blades, hooks, scrapers,
- Cutting mats,
- Transfer tapes
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer except the items brand name is Silhouette.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
- Refunds (if applicable): Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable): If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Make sure to contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sale / Clearance items (if applicable): Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- Exchanges (if applicable): We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 10355 Harwin Dr Houston Texas 77036.
- Shipping: To return your product, you should mail your product to: 10355 Harwin Dr Houston Texas 77036. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Heat Press Zone 10749 Cash Rd, Stafford TX 77477.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 5 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 6 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
10355 Harwin Dr Houston Texas 77036